Sometimes, you need an outside perspective.
Making sure your congregation is well-informed doesn't have to be a complex, complicated process. But in many cases, it just is. While churches grow, processes evolve to keep up. We want to come alongside to help by providing resources to help you simplify your messaging, clarifying your processes, and unify your teams.
NEW! ONLINE COURSE
Improving Your Communications Supply Chain
A church's communication workflow is very similar to a basic supply chain. In this course, we'll use this as an illustration to explore ways to improve your church's communication process.
Churches grow, but processes evolve to keep up. As they do, the communication pathways and practices can become confusing and complicated. Ambiguity breeds confusion, which leads to frustration. You have a desire to make it better. We can help get you there through our ChurchCom Solutions Coaching Services.
During our coaching process together, we will
- Determine your most significant pain points.
- Identify your current media channels.
- Apply the ChurchCom Solutions framework to revise your process.
- Establish the role of communications coordinator.
- Coach you as you present your revised process to your teams.
- Stay to walk alongside you until your process is adopted.
We know hiring a coach can be a big decision, but your team and the work of your church is worth it. Let's start by offering you a free coaching session.